Please be aware of the following COVID-19 procedures as we return to hockey with our evaluation camps. Because each arena has a different layout, please follow these general guidelines. Failure to do so could result in the club being reported to Hockey Edmonton and the City of Edmonton, and could threaten our ability to use the facilities.
- Please have your player mostly dressed prior to coming to the rink. Dressing rooms will be available to tie skates, but there is limited space to maintain social distancing for full equipment.
- Parents are NOT allowed in the dressing rooms - coaches will be available to help tie skates, put on helmets, etc.
- You will be asked about your health and your child's health prior to gaining entrance to the arena. Do not let your child enter until you have taken the short survey.
- After the survey, parents are asked to wait outside until instructed to go to the arena viewing area. There will be coaches/officials directing the players to the assigned dressing rooms, and to help tie their skates, put on helmets, etc.
- After the ice time is complete, parents are to leave the building/area via the designated exit.
- There is limited seating in the stands due to COVID-19 rules. Please be aware that you may not be able to enter once the stands are filled to current capacity. The City of Edmonton is actively monitoring stands and clubs are being given written notice of violations that can see the end ice times for the club.
Please remind your children of the following:
- Players and coaches/officials must be wearing a mask at all times until right before they put their helmets on to go on the ice.
- Players must stay in the dressing room/designated area and go out as a group to the ice led by a coach - no waiting by the rink gate or on the benches.
- After the session is over, players must remain in the dressing room/designated area until all players are ready to leave and a coach will lead them out as a group to their parents waiting outside.