COVID-19 Return to Play
- All facilities and team equipment will be thoroughly sanitized between uses.
- Coaches will be required to wear face masks and surgical style gloves when in close contact with players.
- Lesson plans have been modified to promote social distancing while on the ice.
- Groups of skaters will be placed into cohort groups to limit exposure to as few participants as possible.
- Contact tracing will be performed to limit exposure if someone does show symptoms.
These are just some of the many other initiatives put forward to ensure everyone's safety in allowing us to get back to the game we all love. Within the next few weeks, a video will be going out to all members of our association containing all of the information your family will require to bring you up to speed on what to expect before getting on the ice.